24.7.07

Impression words from...Winter Sonata...



'The Flight'...by...Sara Teasdale



Look back with longing eyes and know that I will follow,

Lift me up in your love as a light wind lifts a swallow,

Let our fight be far in sun or windy rain-

But what if I heard my first love calling me again?

Hold me on your heart as the brave sea holds the foam,

Take me far away to the hills that hide your home;

Pace shall thatch the roof and love shall latch the door-

But what if I heard my first love calling me once more?


...หากมองด้วยสายตาอาลัยรัก
จะประจักษ์ว่าฉันนั้นเฝ้าหา
โปรดรับรักฉันไว้ในอุรา
ดั่งสายลมพัดพานกน้อยบิน….

...พาเราเหินร่อนไปในฟ้ากว้าง
บนเส้นทางฝ่าแดดฝนผจญสิ้น
หากรักแรกเรียกร้องให้ได้ยิน
เป็นอาจิณฉันนั้นจะทำไฉน…

...โอบกอดฉันไว้ในใจอย่างหาญกล้า
ดั่งทะเลโอบคว้าเกลียวคลื่นได้
พาฉันสู่แดนเขาลำเนาไพร
ที่ห้อมล้อมบ้านเธอไว้ในพงพาน...

...ความสงบเรียงรายดังหลังคาบ้าน
รักเหมือนบานประตูคู่สถาน
หากรักแรกพร่ำหาฉันทุกวันวาร
ใจร้าวรานโอ้ฉันจะทำไฉน...

รำพรรณ รักศรีอักษร : ผู้แปล


Thanks... Khun. Amorn Tunsutapanich for sponser Winter Sonata book to me..
Kanmunee Srivisarnprob (Roytavan)

No comments: